.

.

Sunday 17 August 2014

‘I Use Pills To Stay Youthful’ – Tonto Dikeh



Controversial Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, has revealed the secret to her youthful and unarguablypretty look.
According to what she wrote on her 

Instagram
 page, Dikeh’s beauty secret is a off the mark for many people but she doesn’t mind letting people know that she uses pills to stay in shape.
See her confession below…

    ‘Am so unhealthy n Lazy, Lol*I cant workout to save maself* I use Pillz to stay in Shape n Youth(Kidz dnt try diz at home) datz y I cant stay a huge foodie**Bin on ma 2weekz without food unhealthy diet n Den Thiz Beauti Happened, Bottom line I cant wait to eat Diz.. #ChesseLobster #LeftoverChipzNPaste #Watermelon #UltimateFoodie #IaintWorriedAbtNothin #SoliderGulGrub’

No comments:

Post a Comment