.

.

Wednesday 2 July 2014

Lai Mohammed is a liar and shameless- Fani Kayode

Here's a formal response from former minister Femi Fani Kayode to Lai Mohammed and the APC on their threat of legal action against him after his interview on Channels TV yesterday where he said Boko Haram is an armed wing of the opposition and that the founder of the terrorist sect is a member of the opposition. Find FFK's statement below and Lai Mohammed's statement after the cut... 
I read the response of the APC through it's spokesman Lai Mohammed to my allegations and assertions in the interview that I gave to Channels TV on 30th June 2014. The said response appeared in a number of newspapers on 1st July 2014.  
I wish to make it clear that I stand by every single allegation and assertion that I made in the said interview and that I believe strongly that the APC comprises of at least a handful of Boko Haram sympathisers and questionable individuals who have at various times expressed a certain degree of support for Boko Haram. I wish to state clearly and categorically that Lai Mohammed, the official spokesman of the APC, is not only a pathological liar and a shameless coward but that he did indeed make the said comments about Boko Haram that I attributed to him in the interview.   

No comments:

Post a Comment