.

.

Friday 4 September 2015

It should have been Wrong Quesion not Jamb question...




No doubt at all guys…I love this song so much…but I think something is wrong with the title of the song…it probably should have been STUPID QUESTION, WRONG QUESTION…or something… just saying
Chill, before you rush to diss me…this is why I said so.
I am a Nigerian, and I want to believe that a JAMB QUESTION is a very compulsory and important question that you must answer to get to another phase of one’s life…it doesn’t go for everybody though…for those of us that wrote jamb probably understand what I am saying. For those that have written jamb for a number of years will comprehend more.
Simi said ‘ma bi mi ni jamb question… I no be dundi, I no be fool
In other words ‘don’t ask me a jamb question… I am not a dundi, I am not a fool.
Put together….if at any point you have been asked a jamb question, whether you are in a classroom or a large hall then you are a dundi and you are a fool.


I love Simi’s jamb question though….but hey guys…I am just saying

No comments:

Post a Comment