.

.

Friday 4 September 2015

Just Peter, Paul, and Jude


I bet y’all are boiling to see what I want to write about this incredible personalities yea…

Yes I am talking about the fascinating and talented brothers P-square and their elder brother Jude ‘engees’ Okoye.
Now… I have always wondered over the years how this brothers have been able to keep it within the walls of the family. Before I proceed, I want you guys to tell me one of P-square’s songs that you don’t like… (I love all their songs).
80% of their songs was produced by their brother, Jude. And all the songs were hit songs at one point or the other. Except the songs in which they were featured by another artiste. Even their music videos, are most times directed by Jude or Jude and someone else.
I don’t know how they do it, but no doubt the Okoyes are one of the most successful musical families in Nigeria.
Peter can dance and sing, Paul can sing and dance (If you understand what I mean), and Jude produces their music, directs and co-directs their music videos.
All their songs starting from Senorita (even before that) to Collabo (and of course… after that) are songs you will want to put on replay.
Who doesn’t like P-square? (Except bad belles)….its allowed.
…critics can be positive at times… this is…

I am just saying… but whatever they are doing is really working for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment