.

.

Tuesday 23 September 2014

Gospel singer fires at Maheeda for promoting her music with sex.

Sandra Ifuduv

Speaking at recent interview published in Vanguard, the ‘Let It Go’ singer,Sandra Ifudu... who said she doesn’t intend to expose her body in public for any reason, tagged Maheeda a bad egg in the gospel industry after she claimed the raunchy singer is promoting her music sexually. ‘You know it is normal for me as a lady to want to wear revealing clothes sometimes. I believe all women feel like that sometimes. But I will not deliberately choose to expose my body to sell my music because I believe my talent and good looks can take me to wherever I want to go, unlike singers like Maheeda using sex to sell their music. Well, I am of the opinion that whatever you preach or talk about, you should at least be able to put it into practice to make it believable and doable.’ Not done, Ifudu went in deeper at the self-styled ‘Naija Bad Girl.’ ‘Even though I am not in any position to judge, I’ll say people like Maheeda are bad news to inspirational or gospel music because you can’t be preaching one thing and doing another thing.’... 

No comments:

Post a Comment